The Primm Company is currently seeking a Social Media and Content Specialist.
- BS/BA in Marketing or English preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
- A strong work ethic, curiosity, and a passion for helping clients achieve their business goals
- Extensive writing, grammar and editing skills
- Knowledge of key social media platform guidelines, including, but not limited to those associated with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram
- Experience planning content that spans owned (e.g. Blogs), earned (e.g. Facebook) and paid (sponsored posts and tweets) platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using WordPress
- Understanding of basic SEO principles (Search Engine Optimization)
The Primm Company is a full-service marketing and advertising firm based in downtown Norfolk, serving clients in a wide range of industries. With accounts ranging from plumbers to law firms, it’s important we find Social Media and Content Specialist who can easily switch gears and challenge the task at hand. We require at least one year of experience in a marketing or advertising environment and demonstrated success working in a collaborative team-based environment.
This is a full-time position, but part-time applicants may be considered. To be considered, please send a short note about why you’d like to work with our team, your resume and recent writing samples to email@example.com.